Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

number thirteen: alaska




alaska is the 49th state, which is the basis for my next tattoo. it is also a place i am currently beyond in love with.


this past weekend, my dani campoamor's boyfriend andrew flew me to anchorage to surprise her for her birthday. the surprise was epic and so was the rest of my trip.

i met some fantastic people, saw amazing sights, and left feeling revived. a picture is worth a thousand words, so instead of going into detail as to why i loved this trip and am seriously looking into moving there i'll just post some pictures.

enjoy!








4 comments:

  1. so i just need to say that that last picture is the sorriest excuse for a "city" i've ever seen. you need more skyscrapers and space needles! and in case you missed it, this is my pathetic plea for you to not move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh danielle, that is just my sorry excuse for photography skills. i'll be sure to consult you before i move, i promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha aw danielle.
    p.s. lindsey, you should know that i thoroughly enjoy your blog :)

    ReplyDelete